My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://williebemacin.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Don't Ask Me Out- Anna Watson

This is an original poem by my good friend Anna Watson; it will make you laugh.

What? What is that you say?
You want to take me out one day?
Well, there’s just one thing I’d like to say:
I am not a girl you want to date.

There’s nothing you need to do.
I assure you, there’s not one thing you have to prove.
Believe me, for what I tell you is completely true!
I’m only looking out for you!

Now you may want to stand and shout,
“Is this some sort of copout?!”
Forgive me; I can’t have you waiting around.
I must tell you what this is all about.

You may begin to act a little queer.
I may even cause a brand new fear,
Or worsen one you’ve had for years!
Oh, please close your smitten eyes and lend a perfect ear!

You may then refuse to shop at certain stores,
Because of the fear I mentioned before.
People may wonder more and more……
…..And I may become a total bore!

No sir, I am not the girl you want to date.
I must confess a thing I hate.
My ex-boyfriend, I heard today--
Turns out…I turned him gay!






By Anna Kathleen Watson

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home