My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://williebemacin.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

DNOW: Pure Joy (TLW) Week – Entry 5


So, I am chilling here at the house of Joseph Billions, reading over Session 2 and preparing for my first Paul/Timothy meeting with Austin Sims.

I am so organized.

I have everything all bulleted, organized, and laid out so as to provide me with an ease of use.

I will say though, the tiredness and spiritual oppression still hangs; I guess that is evident by the fact that I am working on DNOW stuff when I should be relaxing and enjoying myself. There is just a burden on my heart to really take this message to heart and to teach from a place of brokenness and repentance. It really is the only way for God to use me.

It does not depend on me; that is not why this is such a big deal. It is not about me at all; that is why it is a big deal.

It is about God coming down and grabbing a hold of his people in a firm, but loving embrace.

It is about kids making the choice to pursue of life of purity rather than to defile themselves in the world.

It is about a bunch of leaders reckoning themselves before God for our own lack of purity and being willing to be held accountable.

Purity is not a subject we can’t take lightly; God is holy and we are called to be like him.

Grace and Peace

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home